Where Is Our Boutique?
We are a small independent retailer/mail-order company and customers are welcome to come along to our boutique showroom to purchase and/or collect their orders. Visit us at:
485 Lordship Lane, Dulwich, London SE22 8JY
Our Contact Details
Telephone number is: +44(0) 20 8693 1718
or email us at: email@example.com
April, May & August Bank Holidays Opening Hours
Bank Holiday – CLOSED
Normal Opening Hours
Monday, Tuesday – 10:00am – 5:30pm
Wednesday 10:00am – 7:00pm (Late night)
Thursday, Friday – 10am – 5:30pm
Saturday 10am – 5:30pm
Sunday – CLOSED
COVID-19 Hours – TUESDAY & THURSDAY 10am – 2pm
Mail Order Collections
Generally, all orders placed on-line are sent by post via Royalmail second class delivery. Customers also have the option to pre-pay online for their goods and collect from our store.
Mail Order Collection Days & Times:
Monday to Friday: 10am – 4.00pm
DURING COVID-19 – COLLECTIONS on TUESDAY & THURSDAY ONLY between 10am – 2pm
- 176, 185, 197 (alight at ‘The Grove Tavern’)
- P4 & P13 (alight at ‘Lordship Lane Estate / Grove Tavern’)
- 363, (alight at ‘Underhill Road / Wood Vale’ then approximate 5 minutes walk)
- 12 & 40 (alight at Dulwich Library then connect with buses 176, 185 or 197)
- Forest Hill Station (then connect bus routes 176 towards Oxford Circus or 185 towards Victoria or 197 towards Peckham)
- West Dulwich Station (then connect with bus route P13 heading towards New Cross Sainsburys)
- North Dulwich Station (then connect with bus route P4 heading towards Lewisham)
- East Dulwich Station (then connect with bus routes 176 towards Penge or 185 towards Lewisham)
- Alight at ‘The Grove Tavern/Lordship Lane Estate’
- Lewisham Station – (then connect with bus route 185 towards Victoria and alight at ‘The Grove Tavern’ or P4 toward Brixton and alight at Woodvale – Approx 25 mins journey)
- Oval Station – Northern line (connect with bus route 185 towards Lewisham – 45 mins)
- Elephant & Castle Station – Bakerloo & Northern line (connect with bus routes 176 towards towards Penge – 40 minutes journey time)
- Brixton – Victoria line (connect with bus route P4 towards Lewisham – 35 minutes journey time)
- Take the South Circular A205 into A2216 (junction with Dulwich Common)
Short stay parking spaces available on our forecourt – Limited spaces.
Free parking available on side streets (Melford Road, Overhill Road & Underhill Road).
Please look out for any parking notices, restrictions, loading bays or permit holder signs (if any). Councils may decide to change parking rules without notice!
Registered Company Office – Head Office
Sugarcraft Boutique Limited. Overhill Road, London SE22 0PJ.
Sugarcraft Boutique Ltd is a registered company in England & Wales. Reg No. 07487509