Terms & Conditions
Sugarcraft Boutique Limited may change these terms and conditions at any time. We may also update, alter, change or correct the Sugarcraft Boutique website or stocked items at any time, with or without notice. By using our site, you have agreed to be bound by such changes. In addition, when you use any current or future Sugarcraft Boutique services, you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to these services.
Sugarcraft Boutique will endeavour to have all our website product range in stock, but from time to time may experience delays from suppliers delivering to us. Generally we only experience short delays in replenishing our stock levels, but in the event of a longer than usual delay, notification of this will be mentioned on our site.
Sugarcraft Boutique Limited sells a wide range of edible colourings and therefore appreciate the importance of variation in colour. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on our website. However, as the colour(s) you may see will depend on various factors such as lighting, your computer display monitor, make and type, monitor display settings etc, so therefore we cannot guarantee that the appearance of illustrated colours will accurately reflect the colours of products supplied.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in any of the materials on our website. Sugarcraft Boutique Limited shall not be liable to any person(s) for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained within the materials of that product.
WARNING: We advise caution in the use of any items from our edible products on cakes and other edible goods, and do not accept any liability whatsoever for the inappropriate use of any products. We regret that in the best interest of all our customers, due to strict food health and safety laws & hygiene requirements, we are unable to exchange or accept return of edible goods, opened or unopened.
Prices and Ordering
By completing and submitting the electronic online order form you are making an offer to purchase goods. By clicking the ‘Proceed’ button once you are happy with the contents of your shopping cart, you have agreed to the terms and conditions set and accepted by us, and will result in a binding contract. A binding contract will only be complete when we have given you notification that your items have been dispatched.
- Should at any stage Sugarcraft Boutique Limited declines your order, you will be provided with a full refund.
- Once your order has been dispatched we thereafter cannot change the quantity, items purchased or the delivery address of which is originally stated on your order. Regrettably we cannot accept cancellations of contracts for the purchase of goods unless proven to have been delivered damaged, faulty or not the item(s) ordered.
- All prices stated on our website are NOT inclusive of VAT at the current UK rate. Sugarcraft Boutique is currently not a VAT registered company, so therefore cannot charge this tax on any items or transactions. No added VAT will be for a limited period only. Orders to the Channel Islands and countries outside the EU will not be affected.
- Customers orders will not be processed until funds have cleared in full.
- All transactions made through our website will be charged in UK Sterling currency.
- The laws of the United Kingdom govern all purchases via this website.
0% Value Added Tax (VAT)
All prices stated on the Sugarcraft Boutique website are exclusive of VAT at the current UK rate of 20%. Sugarcraft Boutique Limited are currently not a VAT registered company, so therefore by law cannot include this 20% tax on any of our goods or services. Our ‘0% VAT’ will remain in place on all products for a limited period only, and will be subject to change without notice. Orders made to the Channel Islands and countries outside the EU will not be affected.
Returns On Unwanted Goods
You may return unwanted goods for a full refund of the original paid amount within 14 DAYS starting from the date of purchase. Due to the nature of the business and strict food hygiene laws, we cannot accept returns of items which have evidences of being opened, fraudulently resealed/repackaged or tampered with in any shape of form. This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights. Please read guideline points below;
CANNOT return or receive refunds:
- If security tags on merchandise have been removed. Carefully inspect item(s) before removing the security tags. Sugarcraft Boutique Ltd will not accept returned items where security tags have been removed.
- On items which are considered edible, with the exception of tamper-free screw top containers where the seal has not been broken.
- Such as handmade edible cake toppers and sugar flowers, due to the fragile nature of the products and the special packaging techniques required.
- On bespoke made or special order items.
- Where non-edible items have evidence of being misused, damaged or scratched.
- On return-mailing costs incurred in unwanted goods. (exception on faulty or broken items)
All goods must be returned to us in an ‘as new’ re-saleable condition. Sugarcraft Boutique Limited advises to use a recorded delivery service, especially on high value items, or at a minimum obtain a proof of posting at the post office in the unlikely event the goods are lost in transit. You may wish to take out additional insurance for high value items. Sugarcraft Boutique Ltd will not pay for or refund for the returns postal costs.
CAN return or receive full refunds:
- Where there is a manufactures fault with your item.
- On items which you did not order. (Human error on our part)
- For item(s) damaged in transit.
We kindly ask if you could please return all items back to us in an ‘as new’ in a re-saleable condition. To do this, please contact one of our friendly Customer Services Advisors by calling telephone number (020)86931718. You will then be supplied with a personal ‘returned goods reference code’ number (RGRC No.) so that we can keep track of your returns and apply your refund efficiently.
It is also advisable to use a recorded delivery service, or at a minimum, obtain a proof of posting at the Post Office in the unlikely event should the goods get lost in transit. You may wish to take out additional insurance for high value items, but this additional cost will not be refunded.
Please remember to write your personal RGRC No. on the package when returning. Please send and address to:
Sugarcraft Boutique Ltd
485 Lordship Lane
Sugarcraft Boutique Ltd operates a replacement no-quibble money back guarantee on products found to be faulty or unsatisfactory. Please contact Sugarcraft Boutique Limited within 48 hours of receiving your goods. You can do so by either phone on (020)86931718, by sending us a direct email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via our ‘contact us’ form to arrange the return of item(s). Wherever possible, please return merchandise in its original packaging. Sugarcraft Boutique Ltd will only reimburse postage costs on returned faulty goods.
Missing Items From Your Parcel
On receipt of your order, please inspect your parcel contents. Missing items must be reported within 48 hours of receiving your goods. If you find that an item is missing then please contact us by phone or by email via our website ‘contact us’ page.
Sugarcraft Boutique Limited has taken the time to present you with images of our products to be as accurate as possible. However – where an image is not present, Sugarcraft Boutique has supplied a fairly accurate description of each item to guide you. As internet shopping is purely a pictorial retail experience, we are unable to guarantee that the images you see are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise.
All contents included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, video clips, pdf downloads, data compilations and software, is the sole property of Sugarcraft Boutique Limited and is protected by United Kingdom and International copyright laws. You should not systematically extract or re-utilize any parts of the website contents without Sugarcraft Boutique Limited express written consent. In particular, you may not copy images, utilize any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract for re-utilization of any substantial parts of this website, without Sugarcraft Boutique Limited full consent. You should not create or publish your own database which features substantial parts (i.e: prices or product listings) of this website without Sugarcraft Boutiques’ written consent.
© Copyright 2021 Sugarcraft Boutique Ltd